Translate

Monday 3 March 2014

WW1 March challenge

Hi...time for another White with 1 challenge!


I wasn't too sure how I would go with this one...but I am quite happy how it turned out.

This is a photo of my Grand Daughter playing with some stuffed toys...this is a duck and it quacks when you squeeze it. I have a basket full of all different stuffed teddies and animals and she lines them up and talks to each one and plays for ages.... I love listening to her.....all her little stories......it is so cute!


I have had these teddies for awhile...I won them ....but I can't remember from where...I know they are Green Tara...added some eyes, nose and a ribbon!

A few splatters of paint....and some rolled up cardstock, which has been distrssed


A Kaisercraft flourish and resin flowers...


Now these Prima flowers I have had for ages....I have used all the other colours



I actually really enjoyed doing this one!

Thanks for stopping by 
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment