Translate

Friday 28 March 2014

Orange Paperie March

Hi....my last post for March and it is to join in the challenge at Orange Paperie & Co
Now this one is to scrap a vintage photo ....but not in traditional vintage colours
I have chosen a pic of my two eldest sisters, taking the kittens for a walk...and the dog
I love these old prams....wished we still had them!


The colours look wrong...but I am heading out into the garden and I haven't got time to fiddle with them!
I have made a border with modelling paste and then run a gelato over it


I have scrunched up the paper for a vintage feel, but you can't really see it here
I have added a bit of gesso around my alphas

I love these little flowers

Because the butterflies are so chunky, I tried to make the rest of the elements chunky too

Hope you are enjoying this beautiful Autumn weather...it is the best time of the year!

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment