Translate

Monday 24 February 2014

Scrapfriends colour challenge

I just had to do a layout with this colour scheme at Scrapfriends ...BLUE is my favourite colour!


I painted my bedroom a darker blue with off white ceilings which comes down to meet a beautiful freeze. This photo is of my chair which I painted and I just love the effect against the walls and the floor boards....I just love my bedroom!

I have painted some bamboo skewers to match the wicker chair


Cork bird from the Trinket Track


And the layout...

 My Grand Daughter Glacia loves these teddies.....always puts them to bed!

This is a pic of the Fireplace ( a very old house...have 5 fireplaces plus a wood stove in the kitchen!)
I just love this print.....often just lay in bed and look at it!


Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment