Translate

Friday 14 February 2014

Colour Me Scrappy Feb 15th

Another fabulous challenge at Colour Me Scrappy

 Twist: use wood (paper, wood chips, twigs ... be creative


Glacia popped in to say hello on her first day of kindy.....didn't stop talking as usual!
I thought it was about time I used the chipboard I had won!


I found these cute little bats, that I fussy cut....they're so cute!


I have had this doily for ages....love op shops!


She was only meant to stay to lunch time, but when Mum came to pick her up .....no way was she going home! So she stayed for the whole day. So much for worrying!!

Don't to forget to check out the challenge at ARTastic
Beautiful piece of art to inspire you ....along with the DT inspiration

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment