Translate

Friday 14 February 2014

ARTastic Feb challenge


I hope you all had a nice Valentines Day.....we did ...it RAINED!
I was hoping for 2 inches and yes we made it ...got 57 mls....so happy
This month's inspiration piece at ARTastic is beautiful
I was inspired by the haphazard background and the splash of blue and red.
I couldn’t get my background to work and in my frustration, the paper tore and this is the result!

I thought I might as well tear the washi tape into strips too!



I have painted the bit of pizza box white and then inked the edges.
I also inked the flowers and alphas to get the right colour.
For that splash of bright red and blue, I popped the flowers and title against the black and white photo.

                            

Ah yes my little boy is all boy! I have forgotten what it is like to have a boy in the house and wow it's different....But he has the biggest eyes....the biggest smile and loves his Nanna and even does mwah kisses now.....what more can I ask??

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment