Translate

Monday 27 January 2014

Purple Pumpkin Jan challenge

It's my first time entering a challenge at Purple Pumpkin.....especially since this sketch is by Lizzy Hill!

I was not intending this to look so chrismasy...even though it was the pageant night.....it just sort of turned out that way , with all the red and green!
I don't know why it's looking all pink.....it has just uploaded this way???


I think I went too far down with the stripes of green paint ...it feels unbalanced to me...
Anyway here are some close ups...

I have use a few old rubons and washi tape of course and my favourite little stars from The Trinket Track

So.... yes this Granny spoils her babies and this night the whole 5 were there and I came home with a empty purse! I don' mind giving them a treat every now and then as they never ask and they really do appreciate it.

Thanks for popping by 
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment