Translate

Tuesday 14 January 2014

First Reveal at ARTastic challenge blog

Well my good news is.....I am on the design team at Artastic challenge blog.......yah

This month's challenge ( which started on Jan 1st) is to be inspired by this beautiful piece of work by Vexta
Added criteria is to use triangles or diamonds

                                   
I was inspired by the triangles and diamonds and used the triangles like arrows to direct you around the page and to incorporate the diamonds....I made up this saying
 “ True friendships are like diamonds. They can’t be broken and they always sparkle”

At our Xmas pageant last year, 3 mates were together after 20 years or so and the stories kept rolling all night! Indeed true friendships pick up were they left off, no matter how many years pass!



I have popped a foam dot under each triangle for more dimension......though it doesn't really show in the photos
Splattered black paint for the background and my saying in the bottom corner


I could not photograph this properly and after a million tries...I gave up .....and unfortunately the colours are not looking so good!

But do check out the blog.
On the 8th of each month is a segment called The ARTastic 3T's - Tips, Tricks and Techniques..... and this month's is already up!

Thanks for looking
Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment