Translate

Monday 13 January 2014

BW2 Jan challenge

Hi......we are in a heat wave.....ugh...so hot and possibly 3 more days.....no relief at night either!
Besides going outside to quickly squirt the chooks down and cool them off.......nothing much happening here!
Scrap booking is the go and this is my entry for Black with 2......using this moodboard

My inspiration came from the shells in the photo
In December James's(GS) friend Maddy hopped over the back fence to play and they decided to collect snails.....which was a bit difficult in Summer, but we managed to finally find a few hiding under rocks.It kept them occupied for quite a long time!


The border is a scrunched and then inked brown paper bag and tiny bits of washi tape


i have used a Jilleibean die cut behind the photos


And I made a snail! Just realised I haven't rubbed off a bit of sticky stuff from the dots (from when I shifted them) ....those thickers which are so sticky but don't stick. That rubbery thing I've got is fantastic for this!

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment