Translate

Friday 31 January 2014

BW2 Feb challenge

Wow ....so hot again today! I hope you are all keeping cool!
I love the Black with 2 challenges, so I was thrilled to be asked to be a Guest Designer for this months challenge.
And I love this mood board...

 Well my DREAM  for years has been  to go overseas.....and it finally came true!
And when I saw this door ....I immediately thought of how we all get stuck in a rut at some time or other and
how we should just open the doors and live our dreams.

I have put too much white on my page....don't make that mistake!

Here I am with all my shopping bags in the rain in the streets of Kuala Lumpur.....I was actually rather wet!!


It took me ages to do the doors.....mainly because I messed the first lot up!
Had to hang a key there......to unlock the door....



Those little aqua crosses are actually bits of washi tape

This is such a cool mood board...I hope you can find the time to join in...

Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xxx



I

No comments:

Post a Comment