Translate

Thursday 12 December 2013

White with 1 Dec Challenge

Hi everyone....
My second post for today and I'm sure that will be it for this month....unless I get very organised????

I haven't done the White with 1 challenges for a while but I really felt like being challenged with the yellow


Not to sure about this one, but the pic of Kerris is just gorgeous...he has grown into such a happy little man!
He even let Pop pick him up on this day with out cracking a wobbly!


I have painted chipboard numbers and splashed a bit of paint around and added a few arrows....



Gosh white back grounds are hard to photograph properly...I keep blaming my new glasses....but I'm not too sure about that!

In case I don't do another post...Merry Christmas
and thanks so much for popping by!
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment