Translate

Sunday 8 December 2013

CSI case file 101

Hi....it has rained in Morgan!  WOO HOO!!! About an inch over 2 days....everything in the garden looks alive and green! It has been so long with no rain! So happy!!

Okay....this is my first ever entry at CSI...all due to being the Guest Designer for December at the Trinket Track who are sponsors for this month and I have used some beautiful goodies from there! (Thanks Monica)

Here is the case file...

The Scene
I just love this colour scheme and I thought it would be just right for this photo of me at Seal Bay in Kangaroo Island...I think this is the best photo DH has ever taken with the seals in the background!



My Evidence
Frames- Series of frames around the photo, plus the black photo corners
Silver accents- The twirly silver accents behind the flower
Twigs- I painted a stick white from the garden

My Testimony
My journaling is  in cursive and it is about our holiday to Kangaroo Island (our 30th wedding Anniversary)

I have made a frame with the lovely aqua and white spotty paper and then another frame with the white cardstock. The paper behind the photo is crumpled white cardstock with grey gelatos added and a touch of aqua. Once again I have used those beautiful cork birds and have picked out ( very tricky) the coloured beads I wanted from the bag of glass beads!

Here is a lovely Manor House flower with the silver twirls and my painted twig and the leaves for the pop of green.

 I have painted the delicate photo corners black to go with the colour scheme
 This day it was so windy and cold with light showers of rain, but the seals were quite happy frolicking in the sun and sunbaking. Lovely to watch them play and chase each other! Except I was getting blown away and my hat kept blowing off!


 These are the items I used from  The Trinket Track








 Lovely little Trinkets which are so very reasonable priced!!









Thanks for popping by 
                                                  Leannexx

No comments:

Post a Comment