Translate

Thursday 12 December 2013

BW2 Dec challenge

Hi everyone....trying to a couple of challenges for this month as next week I am going to be flat out and will not have time!

I love this colour combo over at Black with 2 and I thought it about time I scrapped about my precious little Miss Miss.....love this dog to bits and as she is about 11 years old, I am already thinking how horrible it will be to say goodbye....

Black background with candy apple red and crystal blue and 5% white

This is my beautiful little girl with her winter jacket on. This is from when we lived at Redcliffe station and it was so windy and cold in Winter.....poor little girl was so cold! But she was as warm as toast in this and it's my favourite colour too!

The blue sticks are toohtpicks, which I thought painting them blue would be a good idea....OMG....never again....VERY fiddly and sticking them to the page was even worse.....never again!

But on saying that I do like the effect!


The dominoes and bow are from the Trinket Track


Thanks for popping by
Leanne xx



No comments:

Post a Comment