Translate

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Pixels and Paper Nov challenge

Hi, just popping in to enter this month's challenge at Pixels and Paper
This is the only challenge I have entered this month....wanted to do more but it just hasn't happened and now this weekend I am off to Kuala Lumpur for a 3 day shopping spree, which is timed with the big Xmas sales!! I am so excited!

Back to the challenge.....this is the photo to use for inspiration

 
Well I love chooks! When I was little we lived on a farm and had chooks and then when we shifted into town, Mum insisted on having a few chooks. And I have always had them. Nothing quite like your own fresh eggs! Can't bring myself to buy caged eggs....saw a thing on TV about caged chickens and I was disgusted with the cruelty.....just horrible...
 
 
As I don't have a rooster I was going to get some fertile eggs and see if I could hatch them, but she went off the nest before I managed to get some eggs......darn it!
I have made the frame using texture paste and then inking...trying to get a rustic look!
 
First time I have used the wire stamp
 
Lots of good old washi tape!
 
 
Before I go  would like to share ......Blog Candy!
Katarzyna is having a one year blog b'day and is giving away some beautiful handmade Christmas decorations......check it out here katslittlepassion
Aren't these beautiful!!
 
 
Thanks for popping by
Leannexx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment