Translate

Thursday 14 November 2013

Boy meets Girl - Nov 15th challenge

Hi everyone...it's time for the girly challenge at Boy meets Girl
And it's Autumn colours - no brights!
Wow now this was a challenge for me! I very rarely scrap in these colours so I did find this rather tricky for me!
I got myself into rather a flap doing this......LOL!


All of the Grand kids at some stage have fed the ducks with Nanna and little Glacia just loves it.
She is a real animal person and the enjoyment she gets from this is amazing!

 
This beautiful butterfly is from The trinket Track
 

So there you have it.....don't usually use a lot of flowers, even though I drool over them!

                                                     Thanks for popping by
                                                               Leannexx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment