Translate

Monday 14 October 2013

The last challenge at Use Your Word

Well this is the last challenge at Use your Word ......I am going to miss these challenges. I have really enjoyed being part of this wonderful Design Team and I hope it starts up again soon!

This challenge is to use the word LOVE
Instead of scrapping about my family ( mainly my Grand Kids) I thought I would do something different and scrap something else that I love!
SPRING.....yah! Although this year ( I am in the Southern Hemisphere) Spring so far hasn't been that enjoyable! Wind, wind and more wind and temperatures changing too quickly....say 25 degrees one day and the next 36 and the next 22 and wind and rain???? I must be getting old...can't keep up with it!!!

So here is my layout

 
I love bees...well sort of. But when you watch them for a moment they are fascinating. I got this one in mid flight which I didn't even know I had .


The sun flowers, resin flowers and the butterfly feelers? ( which are actually flower stamens) are from  the Trinket Track
I have used a bit of the torn off paper to do my journaling on.
I have used a pizza box and painted it roughly and used a green paint dabber randomly. 


Thanks for popping by
Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment