Translate

Monday 7 October 2013

Scrap the Girls October challenge

This month's challenge at Scrap the Girls is a puzzle challenge and you must use these pieces:
                                                               Hexagon
                                                               Squiggle
                                                               Circle
                                                               Rectangle
                                                               Strips
Love these type of challenges...really gets you thinking!
I got my grand Son James to check the list in case I missed something out.....and he assures me I have them all ! LOL



My squiggles and circle..


My strips and hexagon...

 
One of 3 Rectangles....
And my journaling...

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment