Translate

Thursday 31 October 2013

Color Me Scrappy - First DT Reveal

Hi everyone.....so excited to be on the Design Team at Color Me Scrappy and this is my first reveal.

This challenge is a colour scheme with a sketch and I decided to use my Hubbies photo's of his band from their recent photo shoot ( done by Abel photography)


 
 

I will admit I did struggle with this decision....trying to use the colours , but make the page look sort of masculine?? I'm not too sure whether I achieved that or not......but my DH was chuffed that I scrapped about him!!
I used Keep on Rocking for my title as these guys have been together so long and aren't exactly young anymore! LOL



I have used masking tape behind the photos, swiped with a black paint dabber
Hubby is the one sitting down with the guitar and the Band's name is RAZOR!


 
So there it is my first Reveal......do go and check out the other Design Team members creations and join in the fun!

                                                   Thanks for popping by
                                                            Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment