Translate

Monday 14 October 2013

Boy meets Girl Oct 15th challenge - DT Reveal

This month is the first lot of challenges at Boy meets Girl
The boy challenge has now finished and it's time for the girls!
And the challenge is to use texture on your page.

I have this photo of me and my Grand Daughter, when we all went to see Despicable Me 2.....fun day with all my Grandies!
I have used texture paste mixed with paint on a stencil and then tried to make a little mignon....of course I didn't wait for it to dry properly (no patience what so ever ) and it looks a bit squished!

 
Also did some paint blowing with a straw!
 
I gently rubbed a black paint dabber over the white cardstock
 
And here is my squished mignon!
 
I wished that I had stood in front of the poster like Gemma did, as she really looks like she is part of the poster.
 And yes Dolly came to the movies too!
 
You have 2 weeks to join in on this challenge....so get messy and have some fun!
 
Thanks for popping in
Leanne xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment