Translate

Thursday 1 August 2013

Use Your Words -August 1st challenge- DT Reveal

“What I like about photographs is that they capture a  MOMENT  that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” ― Karl Lagerfeld

Hi everyone!!! You guessed it! Use the word MOMENT on your layout or in your journaling.

Well this was a very special moment for me. It was my 40th Birthday and I was smuggled away to Port Broughton for the weekend and met my daughter and partner there with this very special bundle of curly fluff!! A gorgeous little poodle who lived for 11 years and who I miss so much!

The next day was special too as the Adelaide Crows won the AFL Grand Final!
Wow it was a fantastic weekend all round.

 
Now this will make you laugh....my daughter looks at this and exclaims......wow I didn't realise how much you have aged????? Well my darling it was 15 years ago this September 25th !! LOL



   So I daresay you all have special moments in your life, so come on over to Use your Word and join in the challenge and share your special moment and you could possibly win a fantastic prize!

Also you might like to join in at About A Girl.



Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment