Translate

Saturday 31 August 2013

Use your Word Sept 1st Dt Reveal

Hi everyone.... I am very happy as it is the first day of Spring here in Australia! I know we have to have Winter....but I am very glad it is finished for another year!

This challenge is to use the word TOUGH and I instantly thought of my Son when he was younger and he did Zen Do Kai. My photos were taken on a not so good camera all those years ago but you can still see the expression on his face! They were good times and it seems like yesterday....where have all the years gone?

My journaling


 
 
 

When he was little, I could never get him to smile for a photo. He always had to have a mean, tough look on his face! And was always dressed up as Batman or Superman or something else!

So head on over to Use Your Word and tell us a story using the word TOUGH either in your title or journaling and check out the other DT members layouts for inspiration.

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment