Translate

Saturday 6 July 2013

Scrap around the World - July challenge

Hi.....freezing cold today and feeling miserable with a sore throat and ear....so what does one do???
SCRAP of course!

Love this mood board and sketch at Scrap around the World this month.


It looks so romantic and as my niece has just become engaged, I thought I would give this challenge a go!

 
 
I tried to make a plaster look frame with texture paste and used texture paste hearts over the page, then slightly inked with a cotton bud.
 
 
 

 
Because I want to give this as a gift, I haven't done any journaling.....just put their initials on the page.
I hope they like it!!
 
Well tomorrow , what ever happens we MUST go out to our farm and get a big load of wood, to heat this house up!!
 
Thanks for looking
Leanne xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment