Translate

Thursday 11 July 2013

Scrap Africa

Hi

This challenge at Scrap Africa was very challenging for me!
But I really enjoyed doing this, especially as I was staying at my daughters and we were scrapping together!  The sketch....

 
 
I have used texture paste, water colours and paint and then added shells that the Grand Kids collected.
 

The photo corners and cork bird are from the Trinket Track and Prima butterflies


 
I am a just a big kid at heart and love playing with Grand Children......whatever that is!!
Building sand castles, collecting shells, kicking the football, playing in mud......whatever is going, Nanna is up for it!!
 
Now I have a photo of my GS James's piece of art, that he has asked me to put on my blog!
So if you happen to pop by....PLEASE, PLEASE leave a comment for James, then he might stop nagging me to set up a blog for him!!!! He just wants to read the comments...LOL!!!!
 
So here it is.....using up and making a mess of Nanna's paints! (and the table and the floor and himself and.....)
 



Thanks so much for stopping by....

Leanne xx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment