Translate

Sunday 14 July 2013

My first DT Reveal for Use Your Words - July 15th challenge

The time is here!!
The first challenge at Use your Word and it is STORY
Use it in either your title or journaling.

And here we go ...my first reveal!!

 
I have used "Story' on a cherry flair button, from A Piece of Cake Designs.
 
 
I found my old Dynamo gadget ( I was actually looking for my hot glue gun...to glue feathers back in the feather duster.... the ones the Grandies had plucked out!!)
I don't use it very often......some thing different!
 
Of course good old washi tape!!

 
And my little stars from the Trinket Track
 
This was a crazy drive out to Pine Valley Station! Our daughter and her 2 children came with us. We had a trailer with all our clothes, eskies and bikes and everything else. The Land Cruiser was so full of stuff and the dogs were a bit cramped and we ended up with 3 dogs and 3 adults in the front! The kids were so hyped up and with the dogs huffing and puffing and all the noise....yep total chaos! But we had so much fun that weekend!
 
That's enough of me rambling on!  The main thing is to check out this challenge. You have a fortnight to complete it. Take a look at all the Design Team examples....they will inspire you!!
 
Thanks for popping by
Leanne xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment