Translate

Monday 1 July 2013

July 1st About A Girl challenge - my DT Reveal

Hi....a bit late posting this!
I am afraid the winter bug has got me and I went back to bed and I wished I was still there!
But life goes on......this challenge at About A Girl is to use the word NEW

This is my Grand Daughter with her new hat
 Sorry about the photo...I took so many photos and I still couldn't get the colour right....so I gave up!!

I love arrows and to get a different effect, I have distressed the edges of each one and doodled in between and cut small strips of washi tape
 

 
I made a little cluster of these little stars from  The Trinket Track ... I love these!
And my strips are washi tape cut very tiny. I have put strips on the photo to fill in the background.
 
I hope this post has made sense as I have had trouble just typing.....hope I feel better tomorrow!
 
Thanks for looking
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment