Translate

Thursday 4 July 2013

Guest Design Reveal for Life. Paper.Scrapbook. - July sketch

I was really happy to be asked to be a Guest Designer over at  Life. Paper. Scrapbook. for this month's sketch challenge.
 
 
I decided to use these photos that my son took of Glacia....she is such a character!!!
 
 
She is looking so innocent and disinterested, as though everything is okay!!
 
The pink flower thing is a rub on that I have had for years. I put half in the top left hand corner and rubbed the other half in the bottom right.

 The black arrows are Prima and I just love these burlap butterflies.

 
 And once again I have used my Martha Stewart punch.

So if you have a spare moment, do play along! Great prize to be won!
 
And don't forget the challenge at About A Girl to create a layout using the word "NEW"

Have fun scrapping and thanks for looking!
cheers Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment