Translate

Sunday 14 July 2013

About a Girl July 15th challenge

Hi!
That time of the month again for a new challenge at About A Girl
 Create a layout with some torn paper, flowers and use the sketch below.

Now I might have gone slightly haywire here.....turned out rather different!
The basic sketch is there...I have just added a bit more!

 
 
I love this photo! It was Gemma's 4th birthday and all the girls were dressed up even Jodie.
They are all dancing in this photo and they look so cute!
 

Lots of paper tearing here and edges are inked.

 
I have used a vey old flower punch ( one of the first I bought all those years ago and never use anymore!) to tuck little flowers under the paper.



All these girls were into dancing at this stage and were going to Tinkerbell dance classes. They looked so cute in their tutu's , that I couldn't resist using the old classic .... Sugar and Spice!!

Paper tearing and flowers are so much fun.....so check this challenge out!
And don't forget the first challenge at the new blog Use Your Word...First word being "STORY" and we all have a story to tell...so check this out too!

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xx

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment