Translate

Monday 24 June 2013

Scrap our Stash June sketch challenge

I have been wanting to do these challenges for ages now, as it really gets me to use up my stash!!
I have finally got  to do one and I must say .... it is a good feeling to use old off cuts of paper!!

So this challenge at Scrap out Stash is Create a LAYOUT using the sketch below using SCRAPS ONLY (except for background)
AND...you MUST include the following stash items:
1. Either a PRE-MADE (Purchased) TAG and/or
PRE-MADE (Purchased) JOURNALING CARD
2. TWINE or JUTE
I love these photos of my Grand Daughter. She has obviously been having lots of fun....
I had a half piece of Rose Moka paper and I have used both sides and another scrap piece. My black cardstock was even in the scraps!
This journaling tag I have had for ages and I made 2 tags with the scrap paper. 

 The arrows and butterflies were made with scraps of blue cardstock.

Added a few word tags from stash and splattered a bit of paint and done!!
 
Thanks for looking
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment