Translate

Thursday 20 June 2013

Scrap Friends June sketch challenge

Hello everyone!

I haven't scrapped for ages but this sketch at scrap friends got me thinking!


I had these cute photos of my Grand daughter, Gemma and her friend having a tea party and I thought...yep, beautiful. But unfortunately, mojo gone or something??? and I will confess I have wasted a few papers getting this to happen!
I for some reason, couldn't get big arrows to work for me, so I have tiny little ones! Also made arrows with some lace...trying to get a nice girly feel.

 
 I have inked a cork frame from The Trinket Track and inked and drew on some chipboard butterflies from 2 Crafty (so lucky to have won a prize from here...thank you)
 

I love this photo of Gemma pouring the drinks...she looks like a true hostess!
 
I have cut my lace to resemble arrows and I thought they looked rather nice under my heading.

 
 
 My tiny arrows, I cut out from scrap paper and inked.

 

 So that's it, after all my bad starts and wasted paper, I finally have finished it!!
Thanks for looking,
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment