Translate

Saturday 22 June 2013

Kraft it up June challenge

Hi...I hope you are all keeping warm and not succumbed to all the bugs around. So many people around me are so sick. Luckily I have at this stage , only got a cold!

This month at Kraft it up the challenge is to do a Project Life inspired page, and to record one week.
When I saw this, I knew we were going away for a week for our 30th Wedding Anniversary and have been looking forward to doing this page when we got back.


I have kept it simple...mainly because I wanted to fit all these photos on and there wasn't much room for anything else! lol
I have only just noticed the wonky E...I forgot to glue the title down and it moved. So I had better get the glue out!!

I hope you can read this journaling as my computer doesn't let me enlarge my close ups for some reason.
 
 
And we are NOT posing! It really was that hard to stand and walking was impossible....only with your legs wide open you might make it to the other end! So funny...
 
DH wanted  some number 30's on the page (30th wedding anniversary) and then he was happy!

If my photos aren't very clear it's because has been raining and overcast for days and so hard to get a good picture!

So that was our week on Kangaroo Island. We had a great time and I really wasn't ready to come home yet!

Thanks for looking
Leanne xxx
 
 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment