Translate

Saturday 15 June 2013

About A Girl - June 15 th challenge - Design Team Reveal

This challenge at About A Girl is to use Bold patterns and colours.
I have used a bold patterned background and added a few butterflies in bright colours.

 
This is my beautiful Grand Daughter Glacia, balancing so well on the chain at the playground.
 
I have cut out some bright pink strips of paper for the background for my arrows and title.

The pink swirls and butterflies were already there, so I punched out some bright butterflies and scalloped circles to compliment the colours in the patterned paper. I have also matted the photo twice to make it stand out more.
I love all these colours mixed together, giving a bright summery feel.... and it was just that!
 
For heaps more fantastic examples of bold patterns and colours, check out the other design team's layouts. They are brilliant!
 
Thanks for looking
Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment