Translate

Sunday 12 May 2013

Scrapfriends May challenge

It being Mothers Day, I hope everyone had an awesome day!

I haven't entered any challenges for a few weeks, so I have finally found some time to do the sketch challenge at Scrapfriends I struggled with this big time and the results.... I am not sure about!
Here is the sketch

I really made hard work out of this!!


The Grandkids always want to go down to the river and feed the ducks.... so many photos of this event and here is another! It is so cute listening to them go quack, quack, quack..... something I told them to do to get the ducks to come closer! So I thought it appropriate to call this layout Quack.

A few close ups

Most of these goodies are from the Trinket track
 
I didn't know where to put my journaling. so I added this bit!


This is a journaling tag that my daughter made  a few years back!

And of course we need DUCKS
 I had not intended to use the corrugated card.. it is hiding a big mistake LOL !!

I am off to pick up a pizza for tea (Mothers Day ...remember) = no cooking for me !!

Thanks for looking,
cheers Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment