Translate

Friday 31 May 2013

About a Girl June 1st challenge

This challenge at About A Girl is to use a doily or doilies in your background.
I decided to use this beautiful Patterned paper from K&Company and photos of my Grand Daughter at her Auntie's wedding. She had such a beautiful dress on, but it did not stop her from playing in the dirt,( luckily it was lovely white sand) while all the family photos were being taken!

The second photo I cut out as there were peoples legs in the way. I placed it on another doily and I like the way she seems to melt into the background. She was having so much fun with the confetti!
 

I have used a hole punch to make my confetti.
 
 
I love these little bows from the The Trinket Track

I cut these little flowers from a larger doily. I often look at Op Shops for these!

 
The other Design Team Reveals are fantastic and will give you lots of ideas on how to use a doily on your layout. This challenge will end at the end of the month, so pop on over and get enthused about doilies and girls !!
 
Thanks for looking
Leanne xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment