Translate

Friday 26 April 2013

Scrap your Story journaling challenge

This week is journaling....at least 2 sentences at Scrap your Story
I think sometimes we forget how important journaling is , but when I look back on my pages from a few years ago..I am very thankful! Sometimes it is just a little thing that I had already forgotten...and it is a wow..yes I remember that now!!!

This layout isn't about a particular event...just my thoughts about my Gd now. Although this was the day before she was a flower girl and a beautiful one at that!!

 
This photo was taken by my daughter and I just love it!
I have printed it out black and white A4 size and cut it down to a 81/2 by 11
I have used my paint dabbers on the lawn and the flowers and the T-shirt
 
 

And my journaling
I just love this photo of Gemma..it shows her fantastic happy, cheeky personality.

Just remember the new challenge blog About A Girl has it's first sponsored challenge on May 1st..so check it out!

Thanks for looking
Leannexxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment