Translate

Monday 8 April 2013

Scrap Friends April sketch challenge

I found this challenge at Scrap Friends a bit challenging...I was looking at my photo thinking what to do and thought ah if I extend the branches of the tree in the pic it should work. I got carried away drawing a tree and most probably have taken the sketch a bit far LOL...you can be the judge...
The sketch

And my version..

I have added the red arrows and the blue ones and string to keep in align with the elements of the sketch.
Some close ups



I have used a Jenni Bowlin paint dabber for the tree canopy and some journalling tags from a swap at the The Boxx years ago.

Hope my entry is okay LOL
Thanks for looking
xx Leanne 


3 comments:

  1. Very, VERY clever...just love how you've placed your journaling to mimic part of the sketch. Love how you've created a scene with this one:):) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leanne I love this layout and I agree with Lizzy it is very clever. I have got this sketch to play with too I just cant seem to find time for anything at the moment but will have to get my butt into gear this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leanne, I love your creativity and pretty amazing how you have used your sketch :) XO

    ReplyDelete