Translate

Saturday 20 April 2013

My DT reveal for About a Girl mini challenge

The first DT Reveal at About the Girls
This is a mini challenge before the sponsored challenge on May 1st and it is a lovely sketch



 



I have only used 2 photos as the third was too blurry...shame because it finished my story off beautifully

 
The third photo was of Gemma laughing with her head thrown back and purple ink all over her face and mouth!
Some close ups
 
 
 

 

I have had this paper for so long and I just love the colours. I think it is Bo Bunny and I have used both sides

Now I will tell you about my BIG mistake!
If you didn't notice my photo of the layout looks real crooked..well actually it isn't.
I have used Kaisercraft card, my first time and didn't realise until too late that it has got the bottom strip to cut off! Other cardstock that I usually use doesn't have  this!!! So next time I use this..I WILL remember. I was going to cut the bottom off, but then the bottom half would have looked too congested!

So see if you can do better than me LOL at this challenge..head over to About the Girls and take a look at the other design team members examples... great inspiration and why not enter to be in the running for a Rak

Thanks for looking
Leanne xxx
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment