Translate

Thursday 25 April 2013

123 April challenge

Gee I nearly missed out on this one over at the 123 challenge blog and it's a beauty!
The Challenge

And I had a few mishaps ...wasted a few papers!
But I am happy with the final result!


And it was a great afternoon..we had a picnic at the school playground, played on all the equipment and played in the sandpit..I took buckets and spoons and all different sized containers! And the weather was glorious.
A few closeups

I white washed behind the photo and fussy cut some strawberries (their treat instead of lollies!)
I decided to use some rubons, which I have had for ever..never really know where to put them..but I think these look okay
  I added some more rubons around the title...wasn't sure about this.But there is one thing about rubons and that is once they're on..they are staying! But luckily I quite liked the effect
I am into arrows at the moment !!!
 
Thanks for looking
Leanne xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment