Translate

Saturday 23 March 2013

Scrap Friends monthly inspiration sketch

This sketch was just what I needed! I had this photo of Glacia and the background was too dark plus the TV was in the pic too. So I had cut it out, but then I didn't know what to do with it!
When I saw this sketch...I thought der... why didn't I think of this....quite obvious!
The sketch...

 



This game..Knock out..we bought for the boys when they were young and the grandkids have all loved it. As they have got older we have changed the rules and had some hilarious fun with this game! I must admit that drill (the Rammer Hammer ) has been used for quite a lot of things, besides knocking down plastic blocks!  Here Glacia is playing with Pop.

A few close ups



Thank you Scrap Friends for your excellent sketches!

TFLxx


 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Leanne - great to see you up there with our top 5... Your pages are always fun...like this one...just checking you knew this is a 'just for you to have fun with' sketch, and not a competition:):):) Angela puts a new one up every month ...dunno where she finds the time....can't wait til my grand boy gets this old & I can have fun with him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool take on their sketches which I just adore. Love the bright colours....and I love the cut out of Glacia. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete