Translate

Friday 15 March 2013

Scrap the boys March challenge

The requirements for this month over at Scrap the Boys are:
2 photos 6x4 or smaller
chipboard
washi tape
mists/paint

I had trouble with this one and it didn't turn out like I wanted, but I love the photos of James and Jack.They get on so good together and I hope their relationship keeps this strong as they grow up.
As James loves playing Angry Birds, we decided on a Angry Bird b'day cake...so I cooked it and Pop decorated it.....his first time and I was pretty impressed!



I have painted the background and then put strips of washi tape on top and painted chipboard embellishments. I have used the shopping tag off Lindsays Angry Bird T- shirt..I knew it would come in handy for something!



TFLxx



4 comments:

  1. I love, love the background!! I love the design too and the colours really stand out! What a cool cake, my boys would love an Angry Birds cake for their Birthdays!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background, Leanne. Gorgeous!!!!
    Great pic's and love your choice of colours. Thanks for joining in at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background looks AMAZING! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete