Translate

Saturday 2 March 2013

Life. Paper. Scrapbook

The second challenge at  Life. Paper. Scrapbook
The sketch I found rather hard with all the circles, so I sort of adapted!



I kept this real simple as I really didn't want to distract from the beautiful photos of Kerris....especially after how long it took me to capture this this beautiful smile!
It's not that he doesn't smile..he does all the time...its my camera! Definitely have to start saving for one like my daughters..I think thats going to take awhile!

I have used a stamp from the stamp set that I won from the blog hop at Scrap Book Boutique THANK you so much!

Well that is my first Lo of Kerris..my 5th grandchild....and I'm sure there will be heaps more!

TFL
xx

2 comments:

  1. oh! this LO is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS Leanne..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made the sketch your own and such adorable photos!
    Thanks for joining us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete