Translate

Thursday 14 February 2013

Scrap the girls

I love this photo of the girls playing in the mud on the edge of the river at Maize Island.
Glacia had just arrived and was the centre of attention and her shyness quickly disappeared.
She was blabbing away telling her stories and with all her glorious expressions...really cute!
So it was fitting I used the Scrap the Girls sketch

 
It feels good to use my old patterned papers up!
And I finally got to use my washi tape!
 
This is the sketch
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is quite beautiful with such vibrant colors!!!! I LOOOVE it! THank you so much for your support of our new challenge blog and can't wait to see you back playing along on our first week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful page and cute pic. Thanks for playing at Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous layout. I love the clean lines and the bright colours. Just a bit of paint. Just fantastic. I may have to scraplift this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore everything about this layout. What a fabulous scrap style you have. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap The Girls for our February sketch challenge! Hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete