Translate

Monday 4 February 2013

Scrap Friends

I couldn't resist this sketch over at http://blog.scrapfriends.com.au/

 
I have been meaning to scrap these pics of Glacia for ages, so this sketch was ideal...just had trouble taking the pic of the layout..the colours aren't exactly right , which is really annoying me!

 


This sketch was rather challenging for me....but I really enjoyed doing it!

The colour challenge ...well I'm not too sure what happened here!


I think I got slightly off track and out of control!!...as you can see!
But its done now and I enjoyed doing it...I think....

6 comments:

  1. Nothing like a challenge, I reckon - & you've come up trumps - LOVE your butterflies & those arrows are perfectly positioned...thanks so much for joining in at Scrap friends:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really found the sketch a challenge too...but I guess that's the fun of it right? Love what you did. That background paper is one of my faves and I just love the tags, chevrons and those gorgeous pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adore all the pops of the colour palette... this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..that photo made me laugh! And the title goes so well! Great, adorable page!Thanks for playing along with us at SF!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Just saw you've got your LO to be published...well done you:):):)!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey hey Leanne :)) I love that colour combo page for SF and dang, I missed your sketch page, BUT woot woo.. at the publication.. Go girl :)))
    Thanks for playing at SF :) XO

    ReplyDelete